Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Phew ...

I've managed to rescue my side-bar as you will see, so my blog is still here
for the mo.. I've created a Google account, and have added myself again
as a second author to this blogsite ... you will see "justinc" as the author's
name just below this post.

I'm not at all happy with what Blogger has done to my site. I reckon they're
putting pressure on Old Bloggers (B..gers) like me to switch to New Blogger,
which they've more or less done.  Anyway, for the time being, I'll just carry on
rambling on in my usual fashion.

I'll look into moving over to WordPress on my return from holiday ... and
will keep you posted.

P.S. Thanks for your earlier comment, Helen, about keeping your eye on the
situation ... I appear to be back in business.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Keith said...

Wordpress are at it as well. I have my own domain and use a Wordpress template, but I cant comment on Helens site because Wordpress doesn't recognise my blog!

I had to join Facebook and use that account in order to comment on some Wordpress blogs.

10:32 pm  
Anonymous lom said...

you are welcome

6:02 am  
Blogger justinc said...

Thanks for your comments, Keith and Helen. I've wondered from time to time how readers without a blogsite, can leave comments on my blogsite ... perhaps they've got Facebook accounts like Keith?

9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home