Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Unconscious mutterings

Here's a word association game I read on Keith & Anjii's blogs,
which you can join in on. It originates from here.

1. Quivering :: shakin' as here (anyone remember him?)
2. Eclectic :: just like chocolate éclairs (unfortunately Anjii
thought of that as well)
3. Superimpose :: cover (up your bodges)
4. The best :: my wife
5. Aches :: my lower back at the mo, after lifting heavy things in the
garden 10 days ago
6. Vinyl :: records … I’ve thrown them all out
7. Hot and cold :: (I prefer) warm
8. Girls :: Girls, Girls! Girls! … adorable
9. Wall :: space (for my clock, notices and pictures)
10. Baby :: happy (well, most of the time)

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Ascham said...

An ex-doctor with a bad back. Now there's a thing. . . .

"Physician, heal thyself". - Shakespeare?

8:53 am  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Wendy, good to hear from you. Yes, a retired family doctor with a bad back ... pathetic, isn't it. :)
If it drags on, I'll go and see my local chiropractor (whom I visit about every 5 years).

5:51 pm  
Blogger Betsy Brock said...

Hi Justin. Popped by to say hello. Keith did this, too? How fun....

11:18 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Betsy ... good to hear from you.

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home