Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My friend Brian.

IMG_9656r

Here's a photo of my friend, Brian, which I took in one of Nottingham's
bookshops. We met up for a coffee and a chat ... something us oldies can
do with all the spare time we've got, when we're not doing Granddad
duties and odd jobs around the house.
What a friendly face he's got, don't you think? You can see the
laughter lines on his face.

I'm very pleased with this photo, as it shows that I've mastered the
knack of locking the camera's auto-focus on Brian's face, and then
re-composing the shot, to make his face off-centre. Well it's quite
easy when you know how, like learning how to change gear while
driving a car, or learning how to sew someone up on the operating
table. OMG, I'm rambling on again.

4 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

I had to laugh as I've learned that very simple trick recently too. So obvious -- like the nose on one's face! :)

12:58 am  
Anonymous Keith said...

"I'm rambling on again. . . . " It's called 'getting old'. Not to worry though, it happens to us all. I would prescribe 2 paracetamol washed down with half a bottle of rum every night. Works for me!

Now, what was I going to say? Sorry, I've forgot. . . .

10:04 am  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks very much for your comments, Andrea and Keith. Good to know that I've still got a few readers left. :)

8:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Justin. That's a lovely photo. Shows great character.

7:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home