Saturday, May 21, 2011

The End of The World

By the time you read this, The World might have ended, according to
Howard Camping, a US evangelist ... The End is due about 6pm in
Alaska according to this article, which I suppose is around midday
for us in the UK.

So it's might be a "Farewell" to you, my dear readers from me.
I won't be seeing a stairway to Heaven ~ more likely, I'll be
trooping (along with millions of others) past a large signpost
saying:

"Go to Hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect £200."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Keith said...

You will be too busy shaking hands with all your old friends and fellow bloggers to notice how hot it is down there!

11:12 pm  
Anonymous edtNZ said...

The main stream media didnt touch this story here in New Zealand until after the so called "event". One current affairs prog on TV thats gone all 'tabloid' on us gave it far to much time in my opinion. Social media,internet forums and message boards however were rife with the story. They had children in tears and the elderly scared witless. Personally I tried to ignore it, it's the stuff that nightmares and sleepless nights are made of. To be frank I will be pleased when your next post moves this one down the page out of view. However keep up the excellent blogging on the whole. I have enjoyed your flickr photos of late. Regards from a chilly sunday morning in New Zealand.

11:00 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Keith and EDT ... thanks for your comments. Well, I thought the whole event was nonsense, and had been given more media attention than it deserved.

7:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home