Monday, March 07, 2011

More photos for you

Hi folks,

I’ll continue for a while with just posting a few photos from time to
time, to show you what’s going on in my life. I’m going along to a
photography group, and am learning how to get more out of my camera
(changing exposure compensation, etc.) so hopefully you’ll see better
quality photos here in the coming months.

Here’s a small selection of my recent photos (there are lots more on
my Flickr site … I’ve put a link to this in the side-bar on the right
hand side). Please click on any of the photos below to see a larger
version.

Fruit (photo taken on our dining room window ledge)

IMG_2160min

Flowers (photo taken in our kitchen)

IMG_2073min

Our grandchildren JJ and A, who came to stay with us for a couple of days

IMG_2172min

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home