Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Season's Greetings from sunny Nottingham

Happy Xmas to you all!

xmasii

I spent some time this afternoon updating my Flickr site with my latest photos
(there's a link to this in the sidebar, if you'd like to see more) ...

The Sky Mirror outside the Nottingham Playhouse ...

IMG_0951min

A café scene nearby ...

IMG_0973min

The New Nottingham Train ...

IMG_0877min

New hats for sale ...

IMG_0892min

Lots of lovely food … here’s an Italian stall

IMG_0897min

JJ with teddies ...

IMG_0819min

4 Comments:

Anonymous edtNZ said...

Seasons Greetings from NZ too...I browsed your flickr site. I particularly like the Nottingham-by-night pictures. You new camera peforms very well in that light.

10:39 pm  
Blogger Rog said...

A good one to yourself and the family Justin!

10:20 am  
Anonymous lom said...

Have a merry Christmas and a good new year Justin, and keep warm it looks like we could be having a white one.

4:25 am  
Blogger justin said...

Ta very much for your good wishes, everyone.
Edt: yes, I really appreciate the camera's low light performance. I took a photo of Little JJ asleep on our settee the other day ... ISO set at 1600, just holding the camera ... amazing result (see my Flickr site).

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home