Saturday, November 06, 2010

A view of Weymouth Harbour

I thought you might like to see something I "painted" earlier today ....

IMG_0416art

Looks great, don't you think?

If you'd like to have a go at changing your photos using Gimp (free software),
have a look at my website .... just google two words: jwebdesigns and angelfire.

It's a glorious November day, sunny but rather cold. Great for taking a few photos
of tonight's fireworks, I'm thinking, so I'll be heading out mid-evening to see
if I can capture some of the fantastic colours. I haven't had much success in
previous years, but I've been reading some online articles on how best to do it.

We visited Little A and JJ and their parents at home yesterday, and shared a lovely
chocolate cheesecake with them (bought from Abel & Cole). R told us a funny story
about Little A. She popped her head round the door to see how A was getting on
with her crayoning. "Are you OK, darling?", to which A replied: "I'm fabulous."

2 Comments:

Anonymous lom said...

just fabulous darling

6:01 am  
Blogger justin said...

Yes, I know you are, Helen. :)

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home