Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm 21 again

Yes, I'm 21 years old again ... well, multiplied by 3. :)

I celebrated my birthday a few days ago, while we were in Dorset. Here's a
colourful photo of all the cards I received ... you might just be able to read
the funny captions, especially of the centre photo, if you enlarge it (via
Flickr).

IMG_0516min

The footballer in the red shirt looks remarkably like me.

I've got dozens of photos from my holiday that I've yet to process, so I'll
be doing that in the next few days.

5 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

Happy birthday!

1:28 am  
Anonymous lom said...

Happy Birthday

4:26 am  
Blogger Rog said...

You'll be able to retire soon thanks to the Northern Rock!

8:56 am  
Anonymous edtNZ said...

Happy Birthday. Regards from a sunny but cool spring day in New Zealand.

10:07 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes.
Rog: I'm not sure if I'm ready to retire from retirement. It's too enjoyable ~ though it can be hard work and stressful at times (eg when getting to airports on time). :)

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home