Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long weekend in London

Last week Mrs C and I spent a few days in London with our family there…

IMG_5317min

IMG_5303min

IMG_5314min

the highlights of which were a trip to Café Nero (Costas was closed for refurbishment) …

IMG_5304min

and going to Wimbledon Fair, which is an annual event, staged on Wimbledon Common.

IMG_5322min

I didn’t spot any Wombles there, but saw this lovely looking machine ...

IMG_5333min

…. I didn’t ask the guys for the price, as I’m not looking for another
car just now.

I’ve put a few more photos onto my Flickr site (there’s a link to this in the side-bar), together with a couple of photos of “red skies at night”.

PS ... I've just checked out this car on the internet. The price is a snip, at £112k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home