Monday, June 07, 2010

Back from Strasbourg

Hi folks ... yes, we're back from a wonderful whirlwind tour of Strasbourg
and the surrounding region in Alsace (in France).

Mrs C and I went as groupies of the symphony orchestra in Leicester ...
my sister-in-law is the principal cellist and one of the main organisers of
their trips abroad ... a huge undertaking to organise all the transport,
hotels, meals out and outings, for everyone.

I've spent the last few days going through all my pics, and have selected
about 200 out of the many hundreds I took. I've yet to process all these
and get them onto Flickr, which I'll do in the next few days.

Mrs C and I have hosted a family get-together to celebrate her birthday
rather early, as it was the most convenient weekend for all our girls,
and their partners and children to attend. I'll post a few pics of that
too. We could have done with another day or two to potter around, to wind
down from all of this.

Well it's now 5.40am, so I've got about 3 hours free to get on with some
photo-editing. Later on this morning, I'm meeting up with a couple of mates
for another jamming session on electric guitar (and singing some of the
golden oldies). Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home