Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A match made in Heaven

I’ve been having a bit of fun with Picasa 3, making collages from my
latest photos of the grandkids. Here's one of them, that's on my
Desktop at the moment ...

0310 collage 2

Here are some yummy treats, made with some help from Mini during our
stay in London...

IMG_3910min

Her mum L told us that Mini’s been very against mixing with the boys
in her nursery class … that is until this week, when she’s been
befriended by a boy called Barney. Barney has been sitting next to her
in class, and occasionally they’ve held hands together.

L sent Mrs C a text message today with the news that Mini had filled
the washing machine with dirty clothing, had added some soap powder,
and then had set the machine going on the right setting. When Mini
told Barney about this, he suggested she could come round to his house,
so he could show her how he uses the Dyson (vacuum cleaner).

L. said in her text: “A perfect match!”

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin 'In Salford' said...

Oh, isn't young love grand?

Now I remember at that age......... In fact we met up again at High School, but neither of us could remember what we saw in each other! Unlike one of my Dad's cousins who befriended a girl at infant's school and at playtime one day he suddenly said "one day I'm going to marry you". About twenty years later he did! So you never know!

11:25 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I think young love is great. I really fancied a girl in my class when I was about 9-10 years old, but I didn't have the bottle to tell her so. Unfortunately my family moved away from Cheadle Hulme to Leeds, when I was 11, so I never saw her again or my other friends. That's been a recurring theme throughout the first half of my life ... making friends and then losing them owing to relocation (and lack of effort on my part).

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home