Sunday, September 06, 2009

Yesterday's photos

Here are a couple of photos I took of the evening sky by the reservoir...

IMG_1815min

IMG_1817min

plus photos of Little J and Little A, who are both adorable ...

IMG_1802min

IMG_1806c


Here’s a funny story about their cousin, Mini, who lives in London...
While Mini was stroking her baby sister’s hair, she said: “D… is my best friend.”
Her dad, J, then said: “When I go to Heaven, you must look after your little sister for me.”
To which Mini replied: “Daddy, you just go to gym!”

5 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Tjose are the world's most pinchable cheeks ... not that I would. I hated when people did that to me! But now I get it at least! :)

12:12 am  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks for dropping in, Andrea ... yes, they are very pinchable. :)

6:40 am  
Blogger Zed said...

Two superb photos of J and A - excellent.

7:40 am  
Blogger justin said...

Ta very much, Zed, and thanks for taking the time to visit my site.

7:40 pm  
Blogger lettuce said...

lovely portraits - esp. of little A.

6:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home