Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What day is it?

I woke up this morning, thinking that it was Wednesday today.

I had a strange unsettled feeling most of the day, thinking that
this wasn't right. I met up with a couple of friends for an electric
guitar session (as pre-arranged),which went very well. Aterwards,
I went for a pub lunch with them, and then did some pre-holiday
shopping including buying some food and a bundle of Euro banknotes.

It wasn't until I'd got home and was checking through the TV programmes
that were on tonight, did I ask Mrs C if today was Wednesday or not.
I felt relieved to find out it was Tuesday, and that I've got an extra
day to do lots of stuff before we go away.

Pre-senile dementia is setting in.

I've got a few more photos of our grandchildren to show you, and then
I must dash off to bed before the clock strikes midnight ... more about
that another time. :)

IMG_1850min

IMG_1864min

IMG_1873min

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home