Monday, August 24, 2009

What is decent or indecent, these days?

There’s been some news coverage this week about men’s swimwear, with
some people / officialdom saying that tight fitting swimming trunks
must no longer to be worn, and that shorts must be worn instead. This
is because skimpy swimwear can be too revealing, and that children
should not be viewing men’s genitals (especially when the trunks are
wet or have slipped slightly in position).

For some 20 or 30 years, I had a pair of maroon trunks which lasted
well … well that is until the elastic started to go in the left groin
area. I’ll spare you the embarrassing details but I eventually threw
out the trunks, after Mrs C had complained a few times that the trunks
were ... er ... too revealing. I now have a smart blue pair a bit
like “Blue Hawaii”, but I reckon I’ll have to go and get a pair of
baggy shorts, if a general ban on swimming trunks were imposed.

I recall a funny incident with the red swimming trunks. I was driving
our large Land Rover when on holiday in the Whitby area one summer. It
was a damp and misty afternoon, when I was driving along a country
road, with Mrs C and our four girls in the car also. The girls were
playing "catch the ball" with the trunks, when suddenly they flew out
of a side window onto the roadside … it was a bit like watching a
Harry Potter movie … they flew out of the window as if by magic.
Everyone was laughing, except me. I stopped the car to retrieve them,
and there was more laughter, as I got back in the car feeling cross.
“We were not amused”.

A week ago, I overheard some laughter on the street outside our house,
so I went to have a peek out through our first floor balcony window.
I spotted an attractive young couple (possibly students), who were
about to walk underneath our balcony. The bloke was Anglo-Asian, and
was chatting away on his mobile phone to a friend. His white girlfriend
was snuggling up to him with her right arm down inside the front of
his trousers … much to my amazement. She was fondling his crown jewels.
His other arm was around her shoulder as they carried on walking down
the road. A little further on, he started to cry out as if he was
having an orgasm (while he was still on the phone). I felt quite
shocked at the time by the whole episode … but then I felt envious.
“Lucky b-----d”, I thought.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin 'In Salford' said...

I think you should have been taking those cold showers rather more often!

;)

8:54 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Yes, you're right, Kevin :)

9:26 pm  
Blogger Kimber said...

Justin! That is a great story, hilariously told. Thanks for the giggle.

1:29 am  
Blogger justin said...

I'm very pleased to hear that you liked it, Kimber.

10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home