Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Flickr blog

Occasionally when looking at other people's blogsites, I have
a peek at their favourite websites. I spotted "Flickr Blog" on
Gordon's site, and I'm really amazed by some of the lovely
photos I've seen on it.

Here's the URL ... http://blog.flickr.net/en

I invite you to have a look at some of the spectacular pics ...
for instance the Balloon Launch on August 2, Shooting The Surf
on July 17, and Manhattan-henge on July 13. So, I'm thinking to
myself about where in Nottingham I could find something similar
... looking to the East at sunrise, and to the West at sunset.
Hmmm.

I've also had a look at the Flickr search facility, where you
can look up recipes. I found a recipe for a vegan "cheesecake",
which I can't imagine I'd ever get round to making, unless we'd
had a vegan guest. However the Blackberry-lime teasecake looks
delicious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Very nice. I like the "Croque-Monsieurs", I sometimes make a similar form of it for breakfast, but the ham and cheese is on "eggie-bread".

Quite by chance I happen to have some Cantal Cheese so I'll try that method in the morning.

2:16 pm  
Blogger Betsy Brock said...

Hi Justin! I'm so glad you found my blog and said hello! I see you are a seasoned blogger...since 2004! I'm going to check out this Flickr Blog...sounds great! I'm going to enjoy paging through some of your posts here...let me grab a cup of coffee... :)

2:50 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Keith: the C-Ms do look delicious, but I have to watch my weight these days ~ I don't look too good with a paunch.
Betsy: Thanks very much for dropping in. I hope you'll enjoy reading some of my posts, though I don't have the literary skills of some of the bloggers I follow.

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home