Thursday, August 06, 2009

About me

I am …

…rather forgetful
…occasionally deaf (depending on what Mrs C is talking about)
…mildly dyslexic (as regards words & numbers), & my words come out
jumbled up occasionally.
…was born in England & had an Anglo-Irish grandmother
…a reader of “The Guardian”, but have been heard to say at times: “Let’s
nuke those commie bastards!”
… in my 60s, have film star looks, and have a cheerful outlook on life.

… so I’m eminently suitable for nomination as the next Republican
candidate for President of the United States.






(Well, I live in what could be described as the 51st state of the USA
… it won’t be long before we’ll all be swearing allegiance to the US flag).

God Bless America, and Sarah Palin!

8 Comments:

Blogger Betsy Brock said...

Hey, you should run! :) ...from a fellow Palin fan...

4:35 pm  
Blogger Keith said...

You got it wrong Justin, America is the 53rd COUNTY of BRITAIN, and the Americas are still classed as "the Colonies" in mid-England!

11:39 pm  
Blogger Dumdad said...

You get my vote!

9:41 am  
Blogger justin said...

Hi everyone ... thanks for your support, and thanks, Keith, for putting me right on that one ... I should be standing for the next Governor of our illustrious colony, the US.

3:47 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Sorry, Justin, I'm racking my brains about the film star looks. Can you help us out here?

Sarah Palin is defintely a MILF. ;-)

9:43 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Max ... well as they say: "Seeing is believing"! :)

As for Sarah, I do like feisty women, but I wouldn't fancy her as the US Vice-President.

7:08 am  
Blogger Kimber said...

You kill me. Ever heard of the British band New Model Army? (the lead singer's name is also Justin, but alas, he is missing your film star looks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOWBLugj9E

8:39 am  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Kimber ~ yes. I have heard of the New Model Army, but I never got into punk rock music. Thanks for the link to the video ... very appropriate. Thanks too, for your compliments about my good looks. However, I think a good head of hair would make me more electable in the next presidential race for the White House.

7:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home