Monday, April 20, 2009

No news really

Yes, there's no news on the baby front. We're in London, waiting for
the appearance of our new grand-daughter. The baby is one day overdue,
(Term + 1) according to L, though the hospital team think she's
T minus 1. Oh well. Whatever.

The weather's been unseasonally warm here in London ~ 21C ~ which feels
like Summer. It's really lovely. I got out L's lawnmower out yesterday,
for its first outing this season, and gave the lawn a light cut.

We've been playing a lot with Mini, our grand-daughter, who's a delight
to be with. Here's a little piccy of Mini with her mum, after Mrs C had
given them both a haircut.

(Mini's holding Minty, her sheep.)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for a baby...somehow how that is always so exciting and yet boring at the same time.

At least you have an adorable grand daughter to help you pass the time.

12:10 am  
Blogger Kimber said...

How exciting!! I hope everything works out well and soon...I know all about waiting. (0:

6:21 pm  
Blogger justin said...

K: thanks for dropping in. I love your blog design ~ I wish I could do something like that myself ... and your post "Holey Crap" was very funny.
Kimber: Thanks for your kind thoughts. Our daughter gave birth to a baby girl just over an hour ago. Both mother and father (and the baby also) are doing very well). I'm at the London home looking after Little Mini, so it will be a while before I get to see them all.

5:57 pm  
Blogger Kimber said...

That's wonderful news Justin! All my best wishes to you and your family. Hopefully they didn't have the struggle with baby names that we are having...urghghghg...

Have fun with Mini!

5:01 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Kimber ~ Baby hasn't got a name as yet! :)

11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home