Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Duck a l'orange

I’m not a strict vegetarian, in fact I’m not one at all as I eat fish,
but Scaryduck’s latest post on eating roadkill has put me right off
eating meat (for today anyway).

SD is promoting home cookery this week, and has already demonstrated
his culinary prowess in preparing cheese-on-toast and chicken curry.
I’m not sure about eating steamed badger though ~ I think I’d have to
jazz it up as badger bourguignon.

I’m hoping that SD will reveal his recipe for Duck A L’Orange, in the
next few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin 'In Salford' said...

I dread to think!

Just been over there (not been for ages) and had a good laugh at the recent food posts. They're good!

11:15 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Kevin ~ yes, they're brilliant. I think SD is a comic genius.

5:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home