Thursday, March 19, 2009

More photos of Little J, our grandson




Here are a couple more photos of Little J, who came to see us a couple
of days ago, along with his big sister, Shibby. We look after Shibs about
once a week, to give her mum a break. She's very lively, and likes a lot
of attention / activity.

Little J is nearly 6 months old now, and as you can see, he's not far off
sitting up on his own. He's got a very quiet and happy nature, just like me.

I'm fascinated by how these little children learn to speak proper.

Shibbykins is using the word "maybe" a lot. "Maybe the cat's gone out
to play". I'm amazed at how grown-up her conversation is becoming, even
though her speech is difficult to understand at times.

And her cousin, Litte Mini, is now using the words: "I'd better just"
at the beginning of her sentences.... "I'd better just tidy up"!! She's
become Mummy's helper, passing L. a bath towel after her shower,
helping her hang up the laundry, etc.. Just as well, as her baby sister
is due in under one month's time. Mrs C and I will be going down to
London to help out too, as L is planning on a home birth.

I've got to dash off to our beginners' German Conversation class, so
TTFN (ta-ta for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home