Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A few holiday snaps for you

Here are a few photos for you. I've been busy sorting through all
my holiday pics, and have put 55 of them up onto my main Flickr site
(should you wish to see more). I've nearly run out of room on the
Flickr site I use for this blog (and don't wish to delete a load of
photos on it to make room for more).





At the same time, I've been putting together a talk on how to set
up a Flickr site, so I've managed to do a Powerpoint presentation
at the same time as putting all the photos onto Flickr.

Little Mini and her mum are staying with us this week. Mini has got
a funny word for elephant ~ effluent!

Her cousin Little A is a good singer, but for some unknown reason, she
couldn't be persuaded to sing the following song at Xmas: "When Santa
got stuck up the chimney, he began to shout, ....". However, yesterday
she picked up one of her reading books with a Xmas theme in it, and
started singing the song, without any prompting ~ 2 months too late.

Oh dear, it's after midnight ~ it's time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home