Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A few of my recent photos


(Click on the pic to see a larger version)

... featuring family members (including our four daughters and
three grandchildren) and friends also, whom we met up with over
the Xmas break.

Here's a quiz for you ... Mini is in square A1, and her Auntie R is
in square D3. So in which squares do you think our other daughters
are? (I'll give you the answers at the end of this week ~ you
will get a few clues by looking at my Flickr site).


The poster for Cinderella, which is on at The New Wimbledon Theatre,
reminds me that I got close up to one of the stars of the show,
Gareth Gates, at the stage door.

A couple of attractive female fans had asked him for his autograph,
and were chatting with him, as I walked by with my supermarket
shopping bags. A missed photo-opportunity.

A BBC webpage states that he's sold 3.5 million records so far,
which is brilliant.

I would have preferred meeting up with the other two stars ~
Alistair McGowan, and the gorgeous Joanna Page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin 'In Salford' said...

Hey, you've never revealed before that you're more than a 'half decent' photographer! They're good!

I recognise the stars, but wouldn't know where to begin with your family.

12:30 am  
Blogger andrea said...

How did you get so many lovely girls? As far as I can see I'm the lone female for generations in my family! (OK -- so I have a mother and had 2 grandmothers but otherwise...)

1:42 am  
Blogger justin said...

Kevin ~ thanks for your kind comments about my photos. I find it helps to have a great camera: the Canon 350DSLR (which is quite an old model now) ~ the rest of of course my quite exceptional skill (ie point and shoot).
Andrea ~ well it's all down to my exceptional fathering skills. :) ... or perhaps the sperm with the Y chromosomes were too drunk to make it?

6:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home