Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hello ~ I'm ba-ack

Hi folks,
It's great to be back home again after a chilly week in Kent,
and a weekend in Derbyshire/Staffs ~ back home again to a
comfy bed, lovely cups of tea, my computer(s) and our two
gorgeous cats (Miss D and Slayer).

I've been busy sorting through and editing 260 snaps of the
holiday and of the family wedding we went to ... this evening,
I've put up a load of them onto my Flickr site.

In amongst the wedding photos you'll see a group photo of the
Cloud House girls, four of whom are our daughters ~ the other
two are our nieces. I think I've mentioned previously that we
lived for about 16 years with Mrs C's sister and her family in
a large house on the outskirts of Nottingham ~ we all parted
company when all the girls had left home (for uni or a life on
their own).

Well, it's now 12.50am ... time for bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photos, and some very cute little ones.

6:08 am  
Blogger justin said...

Hi LOM ... thanks for the compliments. Yes, I think the little ones are very cute too. Looking at these photos always cheers me up.

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home