Monday, October 20, 2008

A bit of autumn colour

I've just been looking at the glorious autumn colour in a couple
of Jo's photos, and felt inspired to add two of my own, taken
one lovely sunny morning last weekend.




This tree-lined avenue is very close to the spot where I took my banner
photo above, and as you can see, it's very pleasant to walk down here
into Nottm city centre ~ makes a great change from walking alongside the
noisy & smelly traffic on the busy Mansfield Road into town.

The weather's been showery and blustery today, with lots of leaves pouring
off from the horse-chestnut trees on our road. I spent a bit of time this
morning raking and brushing piles of leaves from the pavement into the
gutter outside our house. Half an hour later, the pavement was strewn
with leaves again. Oh well, I needed the exercise.

2 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

I especially like that top photo.

I never bother to rake leaves. I just take photos of them.

9:53 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Jo ~ yes, I would prefer just to photograph them, but they look a mess at front of our house (we don't have a garden at the front of ours).

8:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home