Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last post for a while

Hi everyone,

I've decided to have a break from blogging for about a year,
partly as I feel less enthusiastic to keep a diary going, and
also I've got less and less time to do so, as I'm pursuing
other interests and have increasing family commitments (baby-
sitting and the like).

We've had one of our daughters staying with us this past week,
with her toddler, Mini, and the two of them are staying another
week with us. I'm delighted to have them of course, but it
means I've got less time to be doing anything else.

I will comment on other people's blogs from time to time, and
you will be able to see what we're doing, from this link to my
Flickr site.

I may come back with a different blog design (more like a
Wordpress one, with Blogger hosting it) and a different blog
title ... I will contact my regular readers nearer the time.
(If you're not on my blog roll and would like to know when I'm
restarting, please let me know via my email address at the bottom
of this page).

Ta-ta for now.

(PS ... update-12/8/08 ... looks as though Little Frosty-Ponk will
make it ... HCG blood level 305 ... normal for very early pregnancy
is over 25 units ... Hurrah!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy the rest and come back soon

LOM

8:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your rest and I'm looking forward to your return. Regards from a sunny but chilly winters day in NZ.

11:57 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Awwwwww. Your's is one a few that I read.

Can't you fork out a monkey for a laptop? That way you can rock baby's pushchair with one hand and blog with the other?

Please say you won't give it up for a year? The blogging (ahem) I mean.

12:05 am  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

a change is as good as a holiday i've heard...

8:47 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks for all your supportive comments, everyone ... you definitely helped me keep going.

Max: will you send me an email to my address ... justincase1000 AT hotmail dot com, so I can let you know if and when I make a come-back.

I will put a bit more info onto the photos on my Flickr site, if any of you would like to see what I'm up to.

8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest. All the finest,
Cliff

2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home