Tuesday, April 01, 2008

We're in South London this week

Mrs C and I are in London this week helping out one of our
daughters, who’s just had keyhole surgery for gallstones.
She had the op last Friday, and is making a brilliant
recovery ... she managed a slow walk to the local shopping
centre, yesterday and today. Amazing.

She’s very young to have had this condition, though I've
had a few young patients with gallstones in my former
working life as a GP.

Having gallstones is usually associated with the four Fs ...
Female, in your Forties, Fat and Fertile. I’ve helped
produce Four daughters, but Fortunately I haven't got any
Forking gallstones, I'm pleased to say.

Anyway, we here for the week, so my blogging opportunies are
somewhat limited. We’re back in Nottingham at the weekend.
We're taking our daughter and Little Mini back with us, so
we can look after them a bit longer.

Talk to you soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best wishes to your daughter

lom

6:17 am  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks very much, LOM.

1:42 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

i'm so glad she's recovering so nicely!

6:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home