Tuesday, March 04, 2008

One man's meat is another's poison



Fancy living somewhere like this with a gorgeous view, lovely hot
sunshine, plus a view of Gomera in the distance? Looks great, doesn't
it? This is part of a hotel near Puerto Colon in Tenerife....but it's
not very private with the likes of me taking photos of the hotel
guests.

There's a lovely promenade around the coast here ... just right for
a stroll ... with lots of cafes, bars and restaurants to choose from.

And yet I could get bored living in a place like this.... too much sun,
food and drink, and not a lot to occupy me apart from reading some books
and doing crosswords, and watching some footie on the TV. My life would
feel rather empty. However, I can see how this would be the ideal life-
style for other folk ... a great escape from life in the UK, and the
cold, wet & windy weather here. One man's meat is another's poison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home