Thursday, March 06, 2008

Not feeling very well today

I haven't been feeling very well today. I've had mild cold & cough
for a few days, and then I woke at 4am with a bad sore throat, a
chesty cough plus a fever. I went downstairs & started up the central
heating early, as I was feeling cold & shivery.

I've got through today dosing myself up with usual pills plus some
sage tea (which so far hasn't done me a lot of good this time) ...
and took myself off to bed twice during the day to catch up on some
sleep.

I'm not feeling too bad at the mo ... and managed to watch the TV cop
drama set in 1981: Ashes to Ashes, which I thought wasn't as good as
usual ... not a very convincing script, especially when a good guy
shoots the bad guy towards the end, and appears to have been let off
any criminal charges for doing so ... humm. Some of male characters
in this drama were gay ... so we got the usual tirade of name-calling
from certain detectives. I think the skin trouble which one of the men
had, was Kaposi's Sarcoma, by the way.

Here are a couple more photos for you. Los Gigantes (revisited) and a
little village in a remote mountainous region, called Masca.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home