Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Flickr site

Hi folks,
I've just updated my Flickr site with a selection of photos dating
back to January. I've also added a few family photos, featuring
the gorgeous Mrs C, our four daughters (the fourth is on page two
of the Flickr site), plus our two granddaughters.
Hope you'll like them.

Just been reading Keith's funny post about the Flaming Chalice, which
reminds me of a true story about a schoolmistress who asked her class
of 9 year olds to give an example of how to use the word "charming"
twice in a sentence. (This all happened in the 1960s).
One of boys put up his hand and said: "Miss, my sister came home from
school yesterday and told my dad and mum that she was pregnant. And
Dad said, from behind his newspaper, "Charming, bloody charming!""

3 Comments:

Blogger AngelConradie said...

mwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa...

i'm off to flickr now!

8:28 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

beautiful pictures justin, and your girls are all gawjiss!!!

8:32 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks very much, Angel ... I couldn't agree more, but then I'm biased, aren't I?

9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home