Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nerds United

I've found an interesting quiz on the internet the other day.
Just have a look at this...


I am nerdier than 57% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


My initial score of nerdiness was slightly above average at 57%.
I went back onto the site to try and improve my score, and
achieved the much higher rating you see above ... not a true
reflection of my real personality, I hasten to add... but I
had a lot of fun performing the test.

So, how nerdy are you?

(post edited on 19/2/08)

3 Comments:

Blogger WxChemNerd said...

Hello, I am Darrell Sydlo. I am glad to see my site has spread all across the globe. I do have some corrections to the corresponding blog post... is there a way I can contact you? My email is support (at) nerdtests.com

Many Thanks!
Darrell Sydlo

12:24 am  
Blogger justin said...

Hi Darrell ... thanks for dropping in. I will contact you via your website, and will be happy to make correct any inaccuracies in my blog post.
My email address is justincase1000 AT hotmail.com

11:28 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

heh, i did it a while ago and scored rather poorly... so i'm not a nerd at all.

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home