Friday, January 11, 2008

Still ...

This is based on a meme that's on Keith's site. I thought
his answers were very funny, so I thought I'd have a go
myself ... doesn't look as hard work as some memes I've
seen.
This meme is a bit like those "word association" tests that
trick cyclists use, encouraging people to say what's the
first thing that pops up in their minds ... sex, sex, and
more sex. :)

Still Loving: homebrew (and wine too)

Still Not: won a million on my Premium Bonds

Still Very Glad: I married Mrs C

Still Enjoying: blogging (occasionally)

Still Doing: crosswords & playing electric guitar

Still Proud: Of my high achievements, my brilliant personality,
my sparkling conversational skills and wit, and my modesty.

Still Amazed: that the French/Russian Revolutions didn't happen here

Still Hoping: to win £1 million on my Bonds

Still Enjoying: life in general

Still Grateful: that I don't have to work

Still Wanting: a perfect memory

Still Trying: to remember everyone's names

Still Failing: to remember everyone's names

Still Passionate About: making the UK a nuclear-free zone

Still Dating: Mrs C, when I remember to ask her out

Still Not: getting on with 101 DIY jobs around the house

Still Working: at mastering web design

Still Reading: articles on IT (rather sad, don't you think?)

Still Dreaming: about writing the next best-seller for children,
or writing a series of pop songs, in order to earn a
fortune, but then do I really need £600-700 million in the
bank?

Still Wondering: how long I'll live

Still Dressing: like a Square (who doesn't like casual wear)

Still To Do: lead a millionaire's lifestyle

Still Cherishing: the fact that I'm not impotent. I could put
this more crudely, but I might upset some of my readers.

Still Miss: the closeness I had with my sisters, and also missing my
late brother, and mum and dad

Still Will Never: deliberately hurt someone's feelings ...
someone close to me.

Still Will Aways: remember the good times (but unfortunately the
bad times too)

9 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

This is a good meme. Glad to hear you're still enjoying blogging (occasionally) even though I've been lax about visiting. :( Happy New Year, J!

11:45 pm  
Blogger Rachel Schell said...

yes, great meme! :)

12:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an upsetting meme, Justin. But, listen, tell me more about these high achievements.

12:54 am  
Blogger whatalotoffun said...

hello how you been keeping this side its going well just busy with the kiddies they really keeping me on the go but now I dont have an excuse I can blog from my cell phone now so do expect more frequent posting

7:13 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Andrea & Rachel: thanks for your kind thoughts. I must do more memes as they're good fun.
Max: I'm sorry to have upset you. The high achievements are illusory, I'm afraid -- I missed out on the Nobel Peace prize for Blogging this year -- must try harder.
WTLF: great to hear from you again. I'm OK apart from having had two bereavements in our family last year. I'm greatly cheered up when I see our two granddaughters. I'll revisit your blog from time to time.

9:32 am  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

ah now thats a cool "meme" thingy! definitely gets the grey matter ticking!

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jusin, have you been to diamong geezer's blog? Now that's a blog and then some. :0)

9:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your suggestion, robin hood dude!

(But try to turn it into a link; after all, you don't want me wasting clicks on my mouse now) ;o)

9:49 am  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks for dropping in, Angel & Max. (I'll have a go at adding links to future comments, Max ... I don't wish to wear out your mouse finger joints).

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home