Thursday, May 31, 2007

A couple of blogs

Two of the many blogs I like looking at are Catriona's photoblog
and Lorianne's who has just put her blog onto Wordpress.
Have a look at Catriona's photos of Tokyo, which she posted up
throughout May ... they look fabulous. I'm not very good at taking
street scenes at night -- hers are brilliant. She's recently been
"elected" to the Photoblog dot org's Hall of Fame, which she's very
pleased about, and which I think is well deserved.

Lorianne lives and works in Boston, USA, and I think she's got
a marvellous writing style. Have a look at her blogs for last
Friday and Saturday, where she writes about the nature of blogging,
and where she has posted some multi-facetted photos, which are
interesting to look at and think about.

PS .. Mrs C and I will be away on holiday in Lancashire next week --
we're hoping the weather will improve. I should be back to blogging
by about 10 June. Talk to you soon.
PPS ... Lorianne tells me that she lives & works in Keene, New Hampshire,
which is 2 hours away from Boston.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorianne said...

Actually, I live & work in Keene, New Hampshire, which is a small town about two hours northwest from Boston. But I spend most of my weekends in Beantown, so I guess I have my feet in two worlds: small town vs. big city.

4:19 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

enjoy your break- chat soon! i'm going over to check the other two blogs out!

4:17 pm  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks for dropping in, Lorianne, and for letting me know where you live.

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home