Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Photos

"Woke up this morning" ... duh, duh, duh, de, duh ...
... far too early, so I've spent the last 5 hours updating my
Flickr site with most of the photos you've seen already, plus
a few more. I felt inspired to do so, by a lovely comment
from someone who'd found one of my photos 6 months ago
on Flickr -- and I've only just seen her comment!

I've put up several of my Devon and Cornwall pics, if you'd
like to take a look. I've also put on some recent family pics,

and a "painting" of Baby India, which I'm very pleased with
-- I'll put this on today's post for you. I hope you'll like it.
The painting is not quite finished -- I created it with the Art
History tool in Photoshop, in about half an hour.

Having said that I'm very pleased with the result, my opinion
of what I think is good art can be completely different from
someone else's, very much like people's differing tastes in
music -- don't you agree?

For a year or two now, I've been thinking about getting some
large prints made of some of my photos, to put up in our
house. I've bought a large wooden picture frame from Ikea,
but Mrs C and I can't agree on what would be suitable to go
in it -- so my photos remain on CD-Roms and a few Flickr
sites. Oh well, I've got a nice big screen in front of me, to
look at my photos from time to time.

1 Comments:

Blogger AngelConradie said...

i really must get photoshop... i have put it off for waaaaay too long!

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home