Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter, everyone!
How's your holiday been so far?
Mrs C and I have just got back from a week's holiday in
North
Devon & Cornwall. Fabulous warm weather as you UK readers
will know. I feel sorry for the 2.5 millllion Brits who went off
abroad this Easter for some warmth and sunshine, when they
could have had a great time here. To be honest I don't feel
sorry for them -- I'm pleased they went, as the major roads
here would have been clogged up with motorists.
I read in The Times the other day, that the hottest Easter on
record was in April 1949 when the temperatures reached 29.4
deg C in London -- the following summer was very hot too,
and there was a drought.

I've saved over a hundred photos from our holiday, so I'll show
you some of them over the next few posts. I took a few pics
of these ducklings, which were on our holiday site. The
following photo is the best shot I got of them, as they were
constantly on the move (and I didn't have a zoom lens, to get
a closer view of them).

1 Comments:

Blogger AngelConradie said...

i just love those photos of the devon holiday! especially the ducks!

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home