Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Little Ava

I'm very busy at the moment, doing stuff for an educational
charity in Nottingham, and am starting work revamping another
website for a similar U3A in Newark (whose webmaster has left
them). The woman in Newark wants a feminine feel to the site,
so I'll put on my blonde wig, and my party dress, tights and
lipstick, to get into the right mood, when Mrs C is out later.
So my next blog will be in about a week's time.
Here's a photo of little Ava for you. I took it last weekend,
one of many as you do if you've got a digital camera. She's
two and a half weeks old, (now nearly three weeks old).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a role model for you, and HE doesn't hide it from HIS wife, your a worry mate ;)

2:39 am  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks for that, edt ... it's an amazing story. I must flaunt my new look a bit more ... surprise everyone with my Dame Edna Everage impression when I next go to the supermarket. "Hello Possums!"
I'll have to change my specs though, to match Edna's.

6:26 am  
Blogger justin said...

Actually, I have been outed about my writing this blog. My wife and kids now know about this blog - a close friend of the family spotted my dummy blog, and mentioned it in conversation the other day at a family gathering. I think the overall reactions from my family were surprise, laughter and querying if I was becoming deranged. I'm waiting for the men in white coats to turn up, and take me away.

6:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Justin, Ava is gorgeous. That is a really beautiful photo...

So when do we get one of you in your Dame Edna getup? :-D

10:52 am  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks, Katt -- she does look adorable in this photo.
As regards seeing a photo of me as Dame Edna, that would be difficult one -- a tall order.

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home