Thursday, October 12, 2006

Four things about me

Dear Reader,
I've been dobbed by this meme that's going around.
Hope you enjoy it and having a go yourself (doing
the same on your blog).
Cheers,
J.

Four Things about me
Things you may not have known about me..... but then you
you wouldn't, would you?


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. making syringes for medical use at Gillette's
2. various hospital doctor and GP jobs
3. unofficial PA to Mrs C, and house-husband
4.

Four Movies I would watch over and over.
1. BBC Pride & Prejudice
2. Love Actually
3. War and Peace (the Russian version - the best)
4. Blow-Up (chiller-thriller of the 60s)

Four Places I have lived
1. Manchester & area around
2. Leeds & area around
3. Reading
4. Nottingham


Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Jane Eyre (BBC1 drama on at the moment)
2. Who Do You Think You Are? (on BBC1)
3. Criminal Minds
4. The Amazing Mrs Pritchard (drama on BBC1 again)

Four places I've been to
1. France
2. Spain
3. Germany
4. Tenerife
(and other countries too).

Four Web sites I visit regularly
1. Google (my home page)
2. Googlemail
3. oneacross dot com
4. Flickr

Four favourite foods
1. smoked salmon salad
2. Greek salad
3. New and baked potatoes
4. home-made meringues (dipped on the flat side in plain
chocolate, with a little whipped cream).. MMmmmmm.

Four Places I'd rather be right now
1. (Sorry, but home in Nottingham is just fine)
2.
3.
4.

Four friends (readers) I think will respond
1.(anyone of you, but I'm not bothered if you haven't got time)
2.
3.
4.

... I think it's a fun thing to do.
Go on, pass it on to all your friends out there.

4 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

Hi Giancarlo - some lovely views of Italy on your site. We've been to Rome and the countryside around it, and also to Garda & Verona - fabulous places to visit, and great food and coffee. The fresh fruit is out of this world.

10:06 pm  
Blogger MB said...

Have you really had fewer than four jobs in your life? That strikes me as unusual!

7:14 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

I've had SO many jobs! But that comes with the territory of being a contractor/freelancer.

I think I did this meme quite a while back - I'll have to look back in my archives.

10:42 am  
Blogger justin said...

Yes, I think you have done one like it, RN. One of my daughters sent it to me, so I thought I'd publish my reply.

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home