Wednesday, August 16, 2006

a few more pics of the market

Sorry about my delay in posting again. I've been very busy preparing a set of 4 lectures on Photoshop and Publisher to give to my old timers' group, the Nottm U3A. I've been advertising it by word of mouth and by email, as the first session will be on 24 August next week. Already the course is over-subscribed, so I'll be running another one for the extra people next January. I'm aiming it for beginners and for those who know a bit more (like myself). I'll end on showing them how to do a photo-montage from one photo (and I'll give them a work-sheet to take home with them). I'll post the photo-montage next. I've been thinking about doing more in the way of photo-montage to create some surreal art.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home