Wednesday, June 14, 2006

walkers on the beach

I hope you can see enlargements of the photos I'm
posting. Ever since I uninstalled Real Player
(which I subsequently re-installed), my photo
software has been playing up. I re-installed both
the Canon and the Olympus camera software with no
improvement .. I'm still seeing photos in a very
old software program (MGI Suite), which is not as
good. Anyway, the view below is of a couple of
walkers on Cromer beach, taken in the late evening
light.
I'm sitting in front of a new computer monitor. It
arrived on time today, and I spent about an hour or
so setting it up, fiddling around with the controls
to adjust the brightness, and putting on a larger
sized photo on the Desktop. It's an Acer AL1922 19"
TFT, which has a high spec. Fabulous colour. I'm
very pleased.

2 Comments:

Blogger whatalotoffun said...

I should get a camera then I too can post such nice photos

7:05 am  
Blogger steve said...

you have a really good eye Justin sometimes all you need is the moment to take it.

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home