Monday, June 26, 2006

the footie

Well, I've said already that I'm not a huge footie
fan. However Mrs C and I enjoyed watching the
England v Ecuador and the Portugal v Holland matches
yesterday, while munching crisps, and drinking some
wine and low alcohol beer - how decadent. Thoughts
of times in the distant past when the Romans used to
watch their games. A fab goal from Beckham and
brilliant play from Rooney. The second match was more
lively and faster - apart from the excessive number
of fouls and a card-happy ref, I thought it was
brilliant.
What do you think England's chances are of beating
Portugal next Saturday?

I'm posting a photo of our main flower border - one
of the marguerites is slightly over-exposed, but
otherwise, I'm very pleased with the photo. I'm
thinking about re-installing Quicktime to see if
that sorts out the slight probem I'm having with my
photo display software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home