Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another good day

Well I had a fun day today. I was out in the morning
to my computer club, which was followed by wine
tasting (at the U3A) ... we managed to get through
about a third of a bottle of wine each. Then we all
walked/staggered down to Punchinello's for lunch and
more chat - I had a swordfish steak served with new
potatoes, wild rocket and a fresh basil sauce - very
nice but lacking in veg for me.

Got home at about 3pm after a little food shopping,
and then carried on working on a website I've been
revamping. Later on I joined Mrs C to watch the last
30 mins of the England-Trinidad&Tobago match - some
excellent footie with two brilliant goals.
After this I made a tofu stir-fry, one of my better-
ones, and more TV viewing - we getting back into
watching New Street Law again, followed by the last
half hour of House - I half-watched this while
doing the washing up....not quite multi-tasking,
more like double-tasking - the TV is in another room.

Back on the computer again while Mrs C watched
Desperate Housewives. Then I caught a little mouse
with Mrs C's help and let it go outside in the street
- one of our cats had brought it into the house and
had it cornered in our dining room. Put on a wash in
the washing machine and then back to the computer
aagain. Just been downstairs to switch the video
machine off (recording a new episode of Sugar Rush -
a brilliant lesbian dark comedy). It's now 11.50pm and
I'm about to have a search for another Cromer photo
for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Your pics make Cromer look very beautiful.

11:06 am  
Blogger justin said...

Thanks, RN. It's more beautiful in the evening light - can look drab on a colder, cloudy day.

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home