Friday, May 26, 2006

Why is it that some men can't pee straight?

Yes, I asked that question in Zoe's comments
box 1-2 days ago. Why do some men pee onto the
floor rather than into the urinal bowl, I
wonder? And if it's because they're hitting the
toilet bowl rim, then their pee will be splashing
all over their trouser legs.

There was one particularly bad place in
Nottingham, where there was no ventilation, and
where it was excessively hot. The floor felt
sticky to walk on, and the smell was bad too.
I say "was", because someone has been in recently,
cleaned it well and left the window open.
It's the Gents' loo on the second floor of the
Central Library.

So I return to my question, "Why is it that
some men can't pee straight?". Are they pissed
as newts (or "nished as pewts", as one of my
friends used to say), or they stoned on drugs,
or have they got exceptionally bad hand tremor,
so bad that they wiggle their willies all over
the place?

5 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Hi Justin -

Hello - sorry I don't have an email for you- I've stopped updating www.thisisthis.blogspot.org

If you want to please go to www.thisisthis.org and update any links or bookmarks, that's where I'll keep writing like it matters.

All the really best,
Cliff

11:01 am  
Blogger andrea said...

In a houseful of men I often ask myself that question...

2:55 pm  
Blogger steve said...

I have no problem peeing straight, but I always find the water is cold, and deep!

5:17 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

When I saw your heading, I read, 'Why is it that straight men can't pee straight?' I didn't realise it was a peculiarly straight male affliction but I now see I wasn't reading straight.

1:34 pm  
Blogger justin said...

RN - to add to your comment, it may be that the afflicted men can't see straight - they may be cross-eyed. :)

7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home