Monday, May 15, 2006

smoked salmon again

I thought I'd try out taking a photo of the
smoked salmon salad just before we sat down to
eat it the other day. I haven't had much success
with taking photos of my culinary efforts, but
this one turned out better than most - I took
it in rather subdued natural light. Our kitchen
window is north-facing, and it was cloudy
outside.
I put about 100g of smoked salmon on this for
the two of us (plus three eggs), which was ample.
The cats didn't get a look-in, as regards any
left-overs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

yummy!!

6:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sure looks good and
wholesome, and I bet those
kitties couldn,t resist
the "whiff" of Salmon.
My West Highlander Ter.
would have drooled, and get
away with murder - as usual.
LOL!!

7:34 am  
Blogger justin said...

Yes, my mouth is watering, just looking at this photo.
Miss D sat around waiting for any bits of salmon. I didn't give her any, as I didn't wish to get her into bad habits.

5:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home