Monday, April 17, 2006

A question for you

One of our daughters visited us last weekend
(she lives in London, BTW), and presented us
with a challenge.
The challenge is as follows: "Think of one
thing that would greatly enrich your life
right now." Perhaps the word “challenge” is a
bit over the top, but I’ll leave it in, as
it’s meant to be psychologically challenging.


She asked us this question during our evening
meal. I couldn't answer straight away, except
to say that I'd think about it for a few
minutes.
I'll let you know what I said, later this week.
In the meantime, I'd be interested to hear what
you think?

7 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Good one ~ and I have no answer either ~ but I will think about it and check back to see what you come up with, too!

11:32 pm  
Blogger steve said...

I am not religeous so that one's out,being filthy rich wouldn't solve anything either.
I think I would like to be like you and retire and spend more time doing what I liked rather than be on this hamster wheel

8:19 am  
Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Good one. Will thinks about it and let you know

11:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My challenge is already 12yrs
old. Living in this part of
Europe isn,t easy. Don,t get this
wrong, I love Europe, and lots
about it, yes- even the cold
weather!! That,s pretty
courageous coming from a S.A.
expat.
My life would be enriched with:
a little more tolerance & respec-
tability,
and a lot less obnoxion, to say
the least, again Jason, quite a
topic!
It,s extremely hard to loose the
"old school" lifestyle & training
So my challenge is a lengthy &
tedious one, go on, wish me luck,
ha ha ha

12:13 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

This isn't really psychologically challenging but living back in Cape Town and having daily contact with my kids would greatly enrich my life right now.

9:41 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Justin, Nomad always thinks clearly and I tend to agree with him, having my sons closer would be enriching. That and just a wee bit o'money to help them with. Good question!

12:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good question...I've spent years askign that question and I think the answer is - to really have a dream to which I'm committed...I think it's really hard to answer a question about a dream when you don't have one!

Thanks for adding me to the blogroll..

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home