Friday, March 24, 2006

Irish blogs

I’ve been having a look at a few of the top
blogs featured at the Irish Blog Awards .
Catriona mentioned the awards on her site.
So I invite you to have a look at the
following blogs....

Donncha O Caoimh’s photo-blog ... lovely
photos and some interesting text.

Tom Raftery’s IT views
.....more for techies, but very readable.

That Girl, who thinks out aloud.
I think it’s very well written, especially her
blog for 21 March, “About 10 years ago”.
In her blog of 14 March, “Let’s start a
conversation”, she talks about setting up an
online blogger’s workshop with her friends,
to help newbies like me. Sounds very
interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donncha said...

Glad you enjoyed my photos!

Donncha

8:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Justin.

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home