Sunday, March 26, 2006

His and hers

Mrs C and I have separate bedrooms now, just
like the Royal family....mainly because I
snore badly (as reported by Mrs C ... she can
still hear me snoring occasionally from her
room!), and the fact that I can't tolerate
sleeping in a very cold bedroom, which Mrs C
prefers. I'm one of those people who are prone
to sleep apnoea, which distresses Mrs C when
she hears me breathing that way. I'm not aware
of it, of course.

I now sleep a lot better in the small bedroom,
as does Mrs C in her room, but the downside is
that we don't cuddle each other as much......
oh dear!

2 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

you should not worry beds are for sleeping, the other stuff can be sorted out anytime day or night

12:52 pm  
Blogger whatalotoffun said...

I cant sleep if my hubby is not next to me. even with his snoring. I just give him a few pokes in the ribs then he stops for a while. When I am a sleep and he snores I do not hear it. When I was pregnant with my little one I was the one snoring him out the bed, and snoring myself awake.
As long as the love does not deteriate.

11:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home