Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Any ideas for a new blog title?

I've just read Andrea's comment about my last
blog. I've been thinking along similar lines,
while doing the washing-up this evening.
My current blog title doesn't match the photo
I've chosen, so I need to think of another.
I'm moving on from the home-brewing theme I
started with (as I've got nothing new to say
about it).

So a new blog title/caption for the photo ...
ideally two to three words long, something funny
or ambiguous, perhaps using the words, just,
Justin or fancy.
I'll decide on something by late Sunday evening,
so I'm open to suggestions in the meantime.....

4 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Just in time for a pint? Sorry ~ that doesn't fit your mandate but it tickled my funny bone.

3:15 am  
Blogger Mary said...

Really do like what you're doing to the blog Justin. One day I might pick your brains on how to do a banner photo ... yours is great.

I'm so unimaginative about blog titles .... Just a word or two? Sorry - I found it hard enough to work out one for myself.

6:53 pm  
Blogger Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

How about :

Just Looking

Justin Time (or justintime)

Just A Minute (or justaminute)

Just Passing By


Sorry for feeble puns but maybe they'll just do the trick?
:)

11:28 am  
Blogger justin said...

Many thanks for your comments, everyone ... I'll keep them in mind for when I get fed up with the new one, "Justin's ramble".
I did think of adding a caption ... "the search for WMD widens", but the photo looked cluttered with the extra writing.

To create a banner, Mary, you would need to chop up a photo and add text to it with something like Photoshop, but beforehand, borrow the banner dimensions and html code (and positioning) from a site like mine.
A right mouse click on my page, and then "view source", will reveal all the relevant html code, which you could then copy, paste and alter.
If you get stuck, Mary, email me at justincase1000 AT hotmail dot com.

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home