Monday, December 12, 2005

Letting go

I’ve just been reading Clare’s comments on her
wind problem … shared by many like myself,
but we’re too embarrassed to talk about it.

This reminded me of a funny thing I read in
Mrs C’s “Good Housekeeping” yesterday, under
the heading, “Things self-help books never
tell you” ... “Yoga lessons will become a
stressful, hour-long battle against breaking
wind in front of everyone else”.

That’s one thing that puts me off going to
classes, unless they have an open fart
policy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fart constantly in my yoga classes. My attitude is that yoga frees wind, which is obviously good for you if not for everybody else. But anyway it's absolutely contra to the spirit of yogalike stuff to hold your wind in, and it must happen all the time, and anyway everybody's too polite to say anything... so let rip. And then look accusingly at the person on the next mat. ;o)

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home