Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Fancy another one?

I've just spotted on the Blogadoon site
(which I find very funny and irreverent by
the way), a reference to "Fancyapint.com",
which I'd created as the title for my blog.
The fancyapint site looks like a good guide
to watering holes in London. So I've changed
the title of my blog.

Doing a bit of lateral thinking, as I often
do (Mrs C thinks it's often way-off-course
thinking, and she's right), I've remembered
a joke I heard on Radio 4 a couple of weeks
ago....

An attractive young woman went up to the
barman and said, " Can I have a double
entendre, please?"
So he gave her one.

Hope you get that joke, as a university
friend of mine didn't understand it at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

It's an old one but I good one! :-)

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home