Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Xmas market in central Nottingham







I've taken some photos of the German Xmas
market in the centre of Nottingham. I love
the bright colours, and some of the stalls
have a magical feel about them for me.
They all reminds of my childhood days,
feeling excited about going Xmas shopping
in the Manchester area, eating yummy roast
chestnuts that were too hot to hold, and
going to the Xmas Panto to see "Aladdin".

Last year at this time, Mrs C and I went to
the Xmas market in Munster in Germany, which
was a bigger and more attractive event ... we
had some gorgeous mulled wine and hot roasted
chestnuts. We went to see our daughter and
her partner in Holland for a few days, and
we did a day trip to Munster, just across the
border.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home